Secret Network Committees
Secret Network is community-governed, both on-chain and off-chain. Our mission is to scale the global adoption of open-source, privacy-centric technologies that help support human empowerment and freedom.
There is no more consequential way to get involved with Secret Network than to become a Secret Agent and join a Secret Committee. Committees are made up of experts and enthusiasts working together to build our network and ecosystem. Members often also run validators, build apps, do research, create educational content, organize communities and events, and much more!
Mondays, 5pm UTC
Engineering a secret source of truth.
- Onboarding valuable contributors
- Building useful secret apps together
Improving documentation for developers.
Thursdays, 4pm UTC
Helping anyone understand the importance of programmable privacy.
- Producing relevant and accessible content.
- Clarifying Secret Network and our technologies.
- Advancing privacy as a public good.
Creating effective content efficiently.
Secret Foundation Wiki.
Mondays, 4pm UTC
Amplifying our network and our materials in order to drive adoption and community growth.
- Increasing Secret awareness.
- Identifying important channels and communities.
- Connecting with high-leverage individuals and organizations.
Disseminating and amplifying relevant content.
- Secret branding.
- Community outreach.
- Supporting Sharing Secrets and other content initiatives.
Tuesdays 4PM UTC
To facilitate opportunities for collaboration between the community and Puzzle.
- Collect feedback and feature requests for Puzzle.
- Determine the biggest pain points users are having with Puzzle.
- Implement features that empower users, committees, and other ecosystem participants.
Making sure Puzzle develpment continues to fullfil community needs.
Wednesdays, 4pm UTC
Facilitating coordination of Secret Network participants.
- Promoting transparent collaboration.
- Inviting everyone to join our community.
- Communicating about proposals, voting, etc.
Making decisions cooperatively.
Discussing project updates and governance issues.
Website / Design
Fridays, 4pm UTC
- To oversee ongoing build and maintainence of scrt.network
- An ongoing website and design roadmap
- Weekly reviews of current build and of latest Figma's
- An engaged group of members that represents the community as a whole
- Provide a link between the broader community and the website developers and designers
- Provide ideation and feedback for developers and designers
- Provide community endorsement for website and design initiatives, both volunteer and paid
- Provide oversight of community fund spends for the website